Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Well, almost!
Last week, for our Art time, we decided to make Valentines crafts. Kyle even got to join in the fun. He finger-painted a canvas that I taped the word "LOVE" on. Would you believe he had 6 different colors to choose from? Once he realized how much fun he could have getting his hands in the paint, he went all out! All the colors got to be best friends! At least they blended together nicely!
Jacob helped me choose papers and cut out letters and shapes on the Cricut. We also made a flower pot thing that we found on Pinterest. I can't seem to find the link now. If I ever find it again, I will be sure to link back to the original poster! If you happen to come across it, let me know so I can add it!! :) Jacob had a lot of fun being creative and painting the papers for the heart flowers. Since we only made one to fit on an 8x10 paper, we had some painted paper left over. We did not want to waste it, so we framed it! I especially love the striped one Jacob did! We added a little white heart to give it some contrast. It is sitting on the entertainment center now. I love looking at it every day!
I have to get to the store and get more canvases so we can make more crafts for the month of March!! I love being able to craft with my kids! I am so glad they enjoy it, too!! :)

Kyle getting his finger paint on!



Welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment