Monday, January 5, 2015

21 Day Fix | 21 Days of Meal and Snack Ideas | Day 1 | Snack

This month I will be sharing recipes!! 21 of them to be exact!! :)

Are you doing the 21 Day Fix? I love it. I have to admit, I don't do the workouts everyday. Life just gets in the way, and  I really suck at making sure I make time for me. That hasn't stopped me from trying to stick with the meal plan, though. Because of that, I have decided to share some of my favorites with you. I will be sharing a variety of breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, and shakes! I hope you enjoy!!

The first snack I want to share has become one of my favorites! It is something I have multiple times a week. It's so delicious, and if you make enough of it, it could be a small meal. It could also be added to a dinner as a side dish. I have definitely eaten it all three ways! Are you ready to know what it is???

Cucumber, Tomato, Mozzarella Salad.
This snack used:
2 Greens  (I used my purple container to hold the tomatoes, but I measured them in the green!)
1 Blue (The cheese stick fit perfectly in here once it was all cut up)
1 Orange ( You could really get away with only 1/2 orange of the dressing on this. The whole thing was a lot!!)

If you only use half of the dressing, you could also add some olives in here. I keep forgetting to buy some when I'm at the store, so I haven't tried it that way. Yet...

I get one cucumber, one or two roma tomatoes (depending on how big they are), and a Sargento cheese stick. I dice everything up, throw it in a bowl, and top it with some Balsamic Vinaigrette. YUM!!! Just like that. Super easy! Now go make your own to enjoy!! :)




2 comments:

  1. What dressing do you like to use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Andrea!
      I use the Newman's Own Balsamic Vinaigrette. I tried making my own, but I did not like it al all! So, I decided it was okay for me to use something that's technically not part of the plan. :)

      Delete