Monday, January 12, 2015

21 Day Fix | 21 Days of Meals and Snack Ideas | Day 7 | Lunch | Salad

Hi again!

Today, we're having lunch! I really enjoy eating a salad. It's a great way to get in lots of veggies. Today I added some protein, and it was delicious!

Salad with Ham:
2 Green
1 Red
1 Orange

For my dressing, I used this Newman's Own Balsamic Vinaigrette. It's has all natural ingredients, and goes to profit! How can you beat that?! ( I know it's not homemade, or out of the book, but this is what I chose. My choices, my journey, right?? You can certainly use the recipe in the book instead!) :D 


My  salad consisted of romaine lettuce, red onions, tomatoes, carrots, and some deli ham that I shredded. I think this is one of my favorite ways to eat salad!


See you tomorrow with another great meal idea!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment