Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tupperware Tuesday!!

     This week, I have decided to continue the sale from last week! Everything you order through me is 20% off! I also have a huge Inventory Sale Album! These items are up to 50% off! It all needs to go!! You can view these items HERE  If you find something you like, just send me an email at tupperwarebykeli@yahoo.com and we will get you all set up! :)     

This past Saturday, a new sales flyer also went into effect. There are so many awesome things in there that are not available in the regular catalog! I especially love the bottle cooler and dining trays!! They would both be so perfect for picnics! There are so many great items to choose from this month! And if you place your order before next Tuesday, February 19, you will get an additional 20% the already awesome sale price!! Check it all out:

Which one is your favorite??

No comments:

Post a Comment