Monday, February 15, 2016

Menu Plan Monday


Welcome back! I hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's Day! 

 Our meal plan last week did not get executed like it was supposed to. I was not feeling well. At. All. I had a headache for days! It seems to be easing off a little now...I think the craziness of trying to get back to my routine after the kids were off school for two weeks caught up to me. The good news is, we have extra meals!
This week, I will also be sharing the 14 week home organization challenges that I haven't posted yet! Don't worry, I'm still hanging in with that! :)

Friday, I hosted my first Essential Oil Make and Take. It was a lot of fun! I had four stations set up - Citrus Sugar scrub, Headache/allergy roller, Peppermint Lip scrub, and Lavender room spray. Somehow, I only managed to get one picture while I was setting everything up. Next time, I promise to have more!! I am participating in a girl's night out pampering event this week, so I will be getting some there for sure, and doing a post about what we made.
That makes a couple fun posts headed your way soon!
 
Here is our menu for the week:
No school or work today!
Leftovers for dinner
Cupcakes for dessert

Tacos

Ingredients: Ground beef, Cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, salsa, sour cream, tortillas

Potato Ham Bake (This recipe calls for fresh asparagus. It did not turn out well for me, so I use frozen asparagus. I just chop it up while frozen, and throw it right in. Works great! Every time!)

Ingredients: Yukon Gold potatoes, cream cheese with chives, ham, asparagus, parmesan cheese, milk

Pork tenderloin, rice, green beans


Pizza

Ingredients: pizza dough, spinach, mozzarella, feta, grape tomatoes

Chili & Cornbread

Ingredients: Ground beef, kidney beans, diced tomatoes, tomato soup, onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin, your favorite cornbread recipe, or a box mix, cheese and/or sour cream for topping)

Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli, & Rice Casserole (A new one-pot dish I'm excited to try!)

Ingredients: Chicken, broccoli, rice, onion, garlic, cream of chicken, chicken broth, cheddar)


What are you eating this week??


I am linking up with Menu Plan Monday. You can find tons of menu ideas there! Lots of people even include their breakfast and lunch menus! Ours are usually the same, so unless it's something great, I just leave that part out.

You can also check out my other pages
Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest
 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a yummy week :) I hope your headache is gone for good! I hope you can stop by:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2016/02/happy-homemaker-monday-21516.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Colletta!
      Thank you so much! It hasn't come back so far! :) I will be catching up on my blog visiting this week, so I will definitely be stopping by! :)

      Delete