Monday, March 21, 2016

Menu Plan Monday - March 21

Good morning! Happy Spring!
I don't believe it's actually Spring yet. I know yesterday was 'officially' the first day, but we got snow flurries. Not cool.
It's Spring Break here for the kiddos. We'll be out of town a couple days this week, so my menu is going to look a little different. I won't be listing out each day. It's also Easter this weekend! We will be home by then, and having dinner with some good friends.
So here we go...
Our dinners will include:
Breakfast - waffles or pancakes, eggs, toast
Greek Chicken Pita Pockets  (21 Day Fix recipe!)
Pizza
Easter dinner - Ham, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, deviled eggs, and I will be making Homemade Creamed Corn It was a big hit at Thanksgiving, so I was asked to make it again! :)

We'll also be eating some fast food on the road, and something delicious at my in-law's :D

If you head over to Menu Plan Monday that I link up with, you will find full menu ideas that others have submitted!

You can also follow me on Facebook and Instagram to see what fun places we might stop at on our journey :)
I also have most of my recipes saved on Pinterest

With all the craziness that will be happening today with packing and writing a paper and finishing up another assignment, this guy will be with me all day!!

See you soon!

1 comment: