Monday, December 10, 2012

Menu Plan Monday!


Last week did not go as planned! I did not get to have any awesome chili! :( I was very sad. We were also invited to dinner at some friend's house, as well as a dinner with Boy Scouts, so there will look like a lot of repeat meals in the future!
My calendar is also empty this week! Either I forgot to write some things down, or I really don't have anything major to do! This means, I will get to cook and bake! I am going to be making some salsa for gifts, and cookies for Jake's Spanish class party on Friday. I am sure I will find much more to add to this list!
Here is what we are eating for dinner this week! (As long as nothing changes, that is!)
Monday: Spaghetti
Tuesday: Savory Chicken with Rice and Broccoli
Wednesday: Cheeseburger Meatloaf (For the hubs!)
Thursday: Lasagna Roll-ups (Stephanie's request!)
Friday: Homemade Pizza night!
Saturday: Hot dogs (Jacob's request!)
Sunday: Asian Noodle Bowls (Mom's request!)

I will also be making lots of goodies throughout the week, so stay tuned for more!

What are you filling your plates with this week?

For more great ideas, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for other menu plans!



No comments:

Post a Comment