Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Decorations!!

When do you start putting out your decorations? Are you a Thanksgiving Day kind of decorator, a last minute decorator, or somewhere in between? I like to start getting our up (as close to) December 1 as I can. AndI don't like to leave any room out. Our kitchen, living room, and bathroom have all been hit with Christmas cheer! Here are some photos of our house all decked out! If you would like to share your photos, be sure to stop by my Facebook Page and upload them!
Our kitchen window

A Carolina blue crabpot tree!

Stocking hanger since we don't hae a mantle!

This is my canvas I made last week!
Inside the bathroom
Even the bathroom door got some cheer!
Jacob and Kyle's hand art


And our tree all lit up!




Kyle even got his own tree to decorate!


Rockin' the tinsel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment