Monday, December 3, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


It's December already! I can't believe this year is almost over! We have spent the weekend getitng back on track after being gone almost two weeks to visit family for Thanksgiving. It was such a great feeling to be disconnected from everything that keeps me busy here everyday! I even procrastinated my menu for this week until this morning!
Before we left, I doubled some recipes and froze them for when we got back, so we will be eating a couple of those this week. (Like tonight, since I still haven't gone to the grocery store!)
Here is what I ahve planned for us this week:

Monday: Potato-Ham Bake- I am linking this one because it a favorite here! We all love it and I    have passed it on to many friends who love it, too!!

Tuesday: Chili- It's getting colder here, and chili is my favorite warmer-upper! (Yes, that's what I said! )

Wednesday: Savory chicken and rice

Thursday: Taco Soup

Friday: Homemade pizza

Saturday: spaghetti

Sunday: Slow cooker chicken and dumplings

I look forward to everything on our menu this week! What are you cooking?

For more recipe ideas, head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for their Menu Plan Monday!!

See you soon!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm making a blog visit from Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday today.
    I have lots of chicken in the freezer so I'm always looking for tasty chicken recipes.
    It's a sunny and warm day in Las Vegas. I've been living on the West coast for 18 years. It's funny when friends, from Maine, will mention that they're shoveling snow I caught off guard. That's right, you're dealing with snow!
    Hope you have a wonderful and delicious week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I love to have visitors!
      We eat a lot of chicken, too! Maybe we can swap recipes sometime!!
      I hope you are having a nice warm week!!

      Delete