Monday, April 25, 2016

Menu PLan Monday - New adventures

Good morning!! Happy Monday!

Last week was so busy! I had a bunch of random things happening, and totally forgot to post my meal plan on Monday, and never got a chance to the rest of the week.
We enjoyed lots of outside time in the warm sunshine and had some ducks come right up and visit us at the park! My favorite part of Spring is seeing all the new colors in the garden! Do you have a favorite?
This little guy was so excited to have ducks come right up and say hello!

Bring be ALL the beautiful flowers!!
 
I have a couple big changes coming up in the next few months. I'm sharing one today because A) It's super exciting, and B) it's happening this week!!
I will be getting my call to place my order and officially become a fashion consultant with LuLaRoe!! If you haven't heard of LuLaRoe yet, I am so sad for you! They carry the most amazingly soft leggings, and many styles of tops, dresses, and skirts for every size! The prints are beautiful. You may have seen some of my photos over on my Facebook page of me wearing some of my LuLaRoe pieces. I highly recommend you check it out! And, if you're feeling lucky, I have a giveaway going on right now for $10 off and free shipping! All you have to do is join the group and tell me what style you would love to see (or try!) in my shop! So easy!!
These are (almost) all of my leggings!

And one of my favorite pieces, the Amelia dress. It has pockets! And it goes great with my little Amelia :)
 If you would like to join the group, you can follow this link: LuLaRoe Keli Jennings


Let's get to the menu this week...
Warmer weather is coming, so our meals are getting lighter and easier...
Penne pasta with Italian sausage(ground)
Salad
Tacos
Guacamole
Chips & Salsa
Pork Chops, Roasted red potatoes, Green beans
Salad
Chicken Parm Casserole
Side spaghetti
Salad
Pizza
(mozzarella, pepperoni)
Hamburgers
Fries
Baked beans
Fuji Apple Chicken Salad (Panera Bread Copycat)


Breakfasts:
Waffles
Oatmeal
Eggs with toast
Biscuits & gravy (Saturday)

Lunches:
Tuna
Chicken Salad
leftovers
PB&J
Mac & Cheese
Ham & Cheese

Snacks:
Smoothies
Cheese & Crackers
Yogurt w/ fruit
Chips & Salsa
Apples w/ Peanut butter
Carrots w/ hummus

I hope you all have an amazing week!!
You can find most of my recipes on Pinterest
For daily life, follow me on Instagram
Don't forget to share your menu on Facebook!

If you need more menu ideas, I'm linking  up with I'm an Organizing Junkie

See you soon!

XOXO







No comments:

Post a Comment