Tuesday, December 9, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Crafts | Day 5 | Christmas Cards | Addie Lynn

Today we are doing a special kind of craft. Tomorrow is my husband's birthday, so I planned on helping K make him a card. Then I came across THIS post in my Facebook feed from the Today show. Breaks my heart. So we decided to make an extra card to send to Miss Addie Lynn and her sisters for Christmas.

I just grabbed some cardstock, photo tape, and Christmas stickers.

I love this stuff. I only use it for special occasions because I'm afraid I'm going ot run out and not be able to get more! :)

I took a piece of patterned cardstock and taped a plain piece on the inside so we would have somewhere to write.

Then we decorated the outside with stickers, and wrote a message inside.

I even decorated the outside of the envelope, because who likes a plain envelope?? ;)

And there it is...a fun handmade Christmas card on its way to Addie Lynn and her sisters!!


If you have time to make a card, or even just mail an extra, you can send one to Addie, too!!
Here is her address:
Addie Lynn and Sisters, P.O. Box 162, Fountain Green, UT 84632


You can also donate to her medical bills HERE and visit Addie's Facebook page HERE!

Now I must get a move on our other Christmas cards!!





Find me on Facebook!
Have a question? Send me a message!! kajpics@yahoo.com :D

No comments:

Post a Comment