Monday, March 25, 2013

Menu Plan Monday


Menu Plan Monday is back, too!!
 Along with the business of our last few weeks, our menu "plan" has suffered a little. I had the whole month planned out, but it changed SO MUCH!
I am happy to be back on track and I am looking forward to this week's menu!
Here is what we have planned:
                                         Pulled pork in the crock pot and homemade coleslaw
                                         

 
Savory Chicken (Freezer Meal Recipe)
 
This is a favorite in our house, so we always have it on hand. The link will take you to a site with a lot more freezer recipes. We have tried them all! :)
                                                                       Taco Soup
                              Pizza night!!! We will be having salami, spinach, and provolne pizza!
I will be at a photography woekshop in Connecticut, and the boys will be at the Pinewood Derby regionals, so we won't be eating together today! :(
                                                              
We are having ham, green bean casserole, and whatever else yummy I can find to make!!


I hope you all enjoy your Easter!
I would love to know what you are eating this week! Leave your comments below, or post them on Facebook HERE!!
And, as always, I am linking up with I'm an Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment