Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tupperware Tuesday!

     Since I have been so busy and slacking with the Tupperware postings, I promised a sale! This week, until next Tuesday, Fecruary 12,  everyone who mentions this blog can receive 20% off your entire purchase!! All you have to do is let me know what you would like to order, and you will receive the discount!  How's that for a sale? You can view all that Tupperware has to offer HERE and then you can email me at tupperwarebykeli@yahoo.com :D I can't wait to hear from you!

     I'm also going to share with you all the fun things that are on sale this week. These sales will be ending on Friday, February 8th, so if you would like any of these items, the order needs to be placed before then. Guess what the best part is?? Everything that is on sale can still qualify for an additional 20% off!!
A few weeks ago I shared about the new sales flyer. These items are still on sale. This week, however, there are also new items added to the list of sales! Some of these items are not available in the full catalog, so they are extra exciting! Like this:
Do you see all that awesome goodness?? The items on this flyer are not available online, they can only be ordered through me. AND- they can also be purchased at an additional 20% off!! Don't forget, these sales end on Friday!! :)

 I look forward to hearing from you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment