Monday, February 4, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

 
  Last week was insane! Especially Monday and Tuesday! It was Wednesday before I realized I missed Menu Plan Monday AND Tupperware Tuesday! As far as my menu goes for last week, it was nothing special. Mostly due to the fact that I was so busy. I also went to Connecticut Friday and Saturday for a photography meetup.
     Since this is a new month, that means I had to write up a new menu. I don't know why, but I felt totally unmotivated to do this. I am pretty worn out from last week, so maybe that's why. I did push myself to get something together for this week. I ended up lanning for the whole month, too! Once I started, I just kept on going! I may change it, though. We'll see! For this week, we have:

Spaghetti (exciting, right?)


Crock pot chicken, rice, and vegetables

Tostada pizza

Pesto-stuffed pork chops

Pizza

Tacos

Greek chicken and pita bake



     After typing this up, I realize how boring it looks! Did I mention I had NO motivation?! Haha I am working on getting photos together of some of the meals we eat frequently. Maybe once this is done, it will all look a bit more exciting!
     What are you eating this week?

I am linking up with I'm an Organizing Junkie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment