Monday, January 7, 2013

Menu Plan Monday 01/07/13


It's back again already!
This is the first full week of January! We are getting back into the swing of things...school, dinners, scouts, and everything in between. I am so glad I already have my menu planned out for the month!
Our easy menu this week:

Monday: Spaghetti, homemade bread, salad

Tuesday: Sloppy joes and fries

Wednesday: Quesadillas and cilantro rice ( I got the rice recipe form a friend and it is SO good!)

Thursday: Italian Chicken and veggies

Friday: Steakhouse pizza


Saturday: Stir fry and Pho (I am so looking forward to this dinner! I can't wait to cook it all up!)

Sunday: Chili in the crockpot and jalapeno cornbread


Our breakfasts will include smoothies, omelets, homemade oatmeal, and breakfast potatoes
Lunches are usually leftovers, sandwiches or mac & Cheese


What are you cooking this week? I always love new ideas!
See you next week with more!



You can also find more menu ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment