Monday, October 29, 2012

It's Monday again!!




And that means it is Menu Plan Monday again! we missed a few dinners last week due to dinner with friends, and some schedule conflicts, so if you see a repeat from last week, that is why! :)
Here is the menu I am *planning* on cooking, as long as Sandy doesn't have other plans for our power!

Monday:         Upside down fettucini bake (I may make an extra to freeze if I have enough!)
Tuesday:         Tater Tot Casserole (Another extra freezer meal)
Wednesday:    Chili in the Crock Pot and Cornbread (A Halloween staple!)
Thursday:        Chicken enchiladas
Friday:             Homemade Pizza!
Saturday:         Savory Chicken and rice
Sunday:           Pork Chops and Fried Apples with green beans

I will be posting my chili recipe in the "Recipe" section of my blog. I would love to know what you are having for dinner this week!

For more great recipe ideas, head on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie's page!

1 comment:

  1. I have never had a tater tot casserole but it sounds so yummy!

    ReplyDelete