Monday, October 24, 2016

LuLaRoe Halloween Inspiration

As some of you know, I started my LuLaRoe business last May. I have loved every minute of it! I wanted to start sharing a little about my business and some of the amazing items I have available. I will also be sharing tips, tricks, ideas, and more!
I thought I would start with a little Halloween inspiration! I have put together some outfits that, with a few accessories, could give you the perfect outfit for Halloween! The best part is that they can all be worn again...unlike that store-bought costume that may never see the light of day again!
Which one is your favorite? Are you dressing up for Halloween? What will you be?












For more ideas, and to see all of my inventory, please head over to my VIP group :D
 LuLaRoe Keli Jennings

If you are interested in becoming your own boss as a LuLaRoe Fashion Consultant, please email me at lularoekelijennings@gmail.com

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I will be back soon with a fall color palette! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment