Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Valentine

       In case you didn't notice, we are a military family. My husband has never been home for Valentine's Day of my birthday since we met. This year, he had duty again on Valentine's Day. (He gets to be home for my birthday this year, which is especially awesome since I will be 30!!)  He was scheduled to come home Friday morning (the day after V-Day), but we go to a homeschool co-op on Fridays. I wasn't expecting to see him until about 2:00. I was in the middle of telling my photography class about the photo assignment we were going to be doing, when they all got a strange look on their face as they were looking out the door. THEN- in walks my husband with a dozen roses and a giant card! To top it all off, he was in full. dress. uniform! ♥♥♥ He had inspection that morning and came straight there after. Needless to say, my face was as red as the flowers in my hands. And, of course, my whole class had their cameras out and ready to go for our assignment!
The flowers were so pretty all wrapped up!

I couldn't let him leave without getting a photo first!! I don't get to see this uniform often! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment