Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tupperware Tuesday


Welcome back! I promised a recipe this week, so that is what you will get! :)
This is definitely one of my favorites. It is fast, easy, and tastes great! It is chocolate, though, so how could it not taste great?!

Chocolate Mousse

Ingredients:
                     1 cup cold milk
                     1 package instant chocolate pudding
                     1 (sm) container whipped topping
                     1 Tablespoon Cinnamon Vanilla Seasoning
Supplies:

                     Quick Shake Container
                     Stuffable Container
                     Measuring spoon
Directions:
                    Pour 1 cup milk into QuickShake Container. Add pudding mix and seasoning blend. I always tell my party attendants to shake it until it feels like pudding. Once you start shaking, you will know when it happens! It only takes about 10 seconds! Then you just mix this with the whipped topping in the stuffable container. That's it! I told you it was easy!
I like to serve mine with fresh cut strawberries, graham crackers, pretzels, or anything else you can dip in chocolate! A plain spoon works great, too! ;)

Try it! You will love it, I Promise!
Come back and let me know what you think!





No comments:

Post a Comment