Sunday, November 25, 2012

Tupperware Tuesday!

Welcome back to Tupperware Tuesday!
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving week!
I originally planned on sharing one of my favorite items, but then I received an email with the new sales for the rest of the month! They are AMAZING!
And they are only available until this Friday!! I love the Fresh & Pure Ice Trays!! They are usually only available in the summer catalog, but Tupperware has brought them back so you can get and give them as gifts! You can get a set of two for only $15!! How awesome is that?
Ice trays aren't your thing? You would rather have something to store and serve your food? No big deal. How about the Clear Impressions Bowl Set for only $19?!




You can order from my site HERE or contact me directly!
Also, be sure to join my Facebook page! I like to post different sales and specials there occassionally!


No comments:

Post a Comment