Monday, January 11, 2016

Menu Plan Monday - What's Next

Good morning!!

I hope you all had a great weekend!
 Is it winter where you are yet? The weather keeps playing with us here. Some days I think winter is sticking around, and others, it feels like fall. I am totally okay with that. Winter is not my favorite! :)

We have a pretty tasty menu up this week! (At least I think so!) And a couple different blog posts!
Here is what you can look forward to:
* Part 3 of the Essential Oils 101 Series (You can view Part 1 and Part 2 if you haven't yet!)
* My Week 1 results for the 14-week Home Organization Challenge from A Bowl Full of Lemons


Now, on to this week's menu! (Lots of links today!)
I will just be posting our dinners for the week. Breakfast and lunches are usually the same. I will post them at the end! :)
When you're done here, head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas!


Beef Stew, home made bread
This is the recipe I used for the bread. I just added a little garlic powder and rosemary to the dough.


Enchiladas with black beans
I'll be using THIS recipe (it's a favorite here!) I will also be doubling it, so that I can save a batch for later.

Stir Fry

I use up and fresh veggies we have, throw in some teriyaki sauce, and serve over rice. Yum!


BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
Fries

Pizza Waffles

I found This Recipe on Pinterest and thought it would be fun for the kids!

Chili
I will be doubling this one, too!
This is the recipe I use


To end our week, I will be making a lasagna and serving with the French Bread and salad
I may double this, too, if I have enough.

What are you eating this week??

Don't forget, you can find other Menu Plans Here

Follow me everywhere:
Pinterest
Facebook
Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment