Monday, February 18, 2013

Menu Plan Monday



     Oh. My. Gosh. We had such a busy weekend!! At the end of the day yesterday, my husband and I were talking, and both agreed that we felt like such socialites this weekend! We started Friday night with homegroup. Saturday started out as grilling out with one couple we haven't seen in a while, and turned into 3 other couples. Sunday we were invited to a birthday party for a friend at church!  We had such a great time strengthening relationships and building new ones. I loved watching the kids all play together and have fun, too! I am so thankful for this weekend!

     And now...back to work! This week is winter break for the schools here. Since we homeschool, we still get to do school work! :) I decided to give Jake a *little* break, though,so it will be light work all week. We also have a bunch of playdates and such planned this week.

     Here's what's on the menu:


Meatloaf in the crock pot and mashed potatoes (or maybe fries since we bought a bunch over the weekend and didn't eat them!)

Stuffed peppers


Lasagna Roll-ups
 
Pot Roast
 
Pizza - J has been requesting calzones, so this may be the day!
Chicken alfredo & Rice Casserole
                                                                     Enchiladas


What are you eating this week? I would love to hear your menu! You can comment and post it here or over on the Facebook Page! :)

You can also head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for more ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment